Dear NDTSS Members
On behalf of NDTSS, I welcome you to be part of this fantastic family. We are all volunteers and work for the noble cause to improve quality, standards & productivity in our industry.
Non-Destructive Testing is a great field to ensure the world is operating with improved safety. You, as professionals are the last resort of the public to ensure the quality chain is not broken.
I request all NDTSS Members to abide by this code of ethics which governs ethical conduct in your professional practice.
2017 NDTSS Member Code of Ethics
Failure to adhere this COE would result in violating NDTSS Code of Conduct and result in sanctions being applied.
Any complaints against NDTSS members would be investigated and dealt with by the Complaint appeal board (This board is constituted from members selected from the Advisory board).
I wish you all a great year ahead with lots of happiness and a safe workday – everyday.
Chair – Membership
Contact Number: +65-62570370 / +65-97821046
Website : www.ndtss.org.sg
Associate Membership is open to any other person who does not meet the qualifications for ordinary Membership but who may be interested or engaged in some branch of non-destructive testing as an instructor, foreman or operator. Associate Members shall have no rights to vote and hold office in the Society.
Student Membership is open to any student who is currently attending an approved course of instruction in technical subjects at a recognized school or tertiary institution. Student Members shall have no rights to vote and hold office in the society.
- An “Ordinary member” shall be a person who:
- at least ‘O’Level or equivalent qualification from an approved school,
- technical school or tertiary institution;
- at least 3 years experience in Non-Destructive Testing
- Ordinary Members shall have the rights to vote and hold office in the society.
Professional Member (MNDTSS)
- Professional Membership is open to practicing NDT Professionals who attained the age of 25 & who possess one of the following requirements.
Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification from approved Technical college with 10 years experience in NDT at the Level of NDT Level II or holding NDT Level III for 7 years as a minimum.
- Degree in Engineering or Science from approved university with 7 years experience in NDT at the Level of NDT Level II or holding NDT Level III for 5 years as a minimum.
- Meet the requirement of Ordinary Membership & possess extensive experience in NDT or Inspection or relevant field for at least 15 years & approved by the committee.
- Professional Member shall have the right to vote and hold office in the society & shall be able to use the post nominal letter MNDTSS upon paying the annual subscription.
Fellow Member (FNDTSS)
- Fellow Membership is usually upon invitation, however still open to practicing NDT Professionals who attained the age of 30 & who possess one of the following requirement, the approval is based on the service rendered to the NDT community & shall be subject to approval by the committee.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification from approved Technical college with 20 years experience in NDT at the Level of NDT Level II or holding NDT Level III for 15 years as a minimum.
- Degree in Engineering or Science from approved university with 15 years experience in NDT at the Level of NDT Level II or holding NDT Level III for 10 years as a minimum.
- Meet the requirement of Ordinary Membership & possess extensive experience in NDT or Inspection or relevant field for at least 25 years & usually invited by the committee.
- Fellow Member shall have the right to vote and hold office in the society & shall be able to use the post nominal letter FNDTSS upon paying the annual subscription.
Corporate Membership is open to any company, firm, partnership or association who is interested or engaged in non-destructive testing. Each corporate member shall have only one vote and shall appoint one person above 18 years of age to act as its representative who shall have the right to vote and hold office in the society.
Subscription Fee Details
Published Fees 2018 (w.e.f. 01 January 2019)
|Sr.No||Description||Subscription Fee (SGD)||Remark|
|1||Associate / Student Membership||20||Per Annum|
|2||Ordinary Membership||60||Per Annum|
|3||Professional Membership||90||Per Annum|
|4||Fellow Membership||120||Per Annum|
|5||Invited Fellow Over Age 50||Free||Life Time|
|6||Corporate Membership||600||Initial period of 3 years|
|500||Subsequent renewal/3 years|
Membership Form (Student / Ordinary / Professional / Fellow)
You may pay membership fees by direct bank transfer to “NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING SOCIETY (SINGAPORE)” alternatively you could deposit your payment in the NDTSS designated bank account, with your membership no or full name as reference at any United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) ATM / Deposit machine, Account No:107-308-606-5 and alert us by email: email@example.com
You may send a Whatsapp message with your payment confirmation to +65-97821046.
Facility to pay Annual fees only by Credit Card or PayPal is provided below. These charges include a 10% surcharge as levied by the Banks or payment handling companies.